Topshop Blush - Head Over Heels



Topshop Blush in Head Over Heels, £6

Having heard so many good things about Topshop's makeup collection, I decided it was about time I tried it for myself. I absolutely love the dotty casing, and their cream blushers are much raved about - I went for the shade Head Over Heels.
I'm getting more into cream blushers, and I love that Topshop's apply like a cream blush, changing to a powder formation on the skin. I was expecting this to melt off my face after a few hours of wear, but 7 hours of work later and it was still going strong which I was very impressed with!
Head Over Heels applies a beautiful coral colour. You don't need a lot to get a gorgeous, naturally glowy effect - I find it easiest to apply with my fingers, dotting it onto my cheeks before blending quickly. This is such a lovely, summery shade which I know I will get a lot of wear out of - and for £6, it really is amazing, amazing value!
I also love the names they've given to the shades - just a nice touch of attention to detail, and with the pretty packaging, I can't find much to fault with these blushers! I've got my eye on Neon Rose to try next.

Labels: , , , ,